So lets look at some of the new/enhanced features of oracle projects in R12.1.3
- Enhanced Project List Page wherein users can create/edit/delete their own report views. Save search as a report.
- One of the major improvements in this release is the improvement in the project performance reporting processes. Now the PPR processes comes with a parameter ‘project status’ which the users can select while submitting the processes. Am sure this will help in improving the long running PPR processes.
- Now Non-shared Task Based Mapping Structures and Partially Shared Structures are supported for MSP integrations ( I would say better integration than before) in Release 12.1.3
- Enhanced Retention Invoice Processing: Now you can process the project deductions before the releasing the retention and hence making sure that the deductions are processed before the invoice is processed. Any unapproved deductions if exist, the retention invoice will be put on hold.
- Cost Issue Planning now can consider the estimated changes in direct or supplier costs. Consolidate multiple change requests into a change order to impact the budget.
- Improved Oracle Projects Diagnostics.